Why Forest Trail Academy
Forest Trail Academy provides a full curriculum that has been aligned and articulated to the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. It is our responsibility to adjust and to meet the rapid, yet innovative, changes that are taking place in education today. The director, staff, and teachers of our school believe that success in education relies heavily on the collaborative efforts with parents and students. We are committed to ensuring that our students are prepared for lifelong learning, college, military, workforce, or whatever their goals may be in becoming a productive citizen.
Forest Trail Academy offers programs worldwide. Our students come from all parts of the United States and abroad. Faculty and staff are ready and willing to answer any questions you may have.
- Has a mature and experienced staff.
- Is at the forefront of meeting State and Common Core Curriculum Standards.
- Provides complete College Preparatory curriculum.
- Has a well-developed and highly successful Advisor System.
- Cares about the needs students.
- Welcomes parents at all times.
- Exhibits high academic performance.
- Uses all of the latest innovative technology for it’s online learning platform.
- Provides collaborative efforts with other schools, colleges and universities partnership throughout the United States and abroad.
Forest Trail Academy staff provides individual support to students. In addition, students support one another, communicate, and collaborate on various cross-curricular activities online. All students are fully prepared to enter the job market, military, post secondary institutions, etc., upon graduating from high school.
- Support students and parents in ensuring students are in the right correct courses.
- Help in researching post-secondary education programs, as well as guiding students in admission, enrollment, and financial aid processes.
- A clear, user friendly approach to academic planning.
- A genuine commitment to students and their academic progress.
- A positive “can-do” attitude amongst the staff.
- Openness in communication.
- Mutual trust and respect between administrators, teachers, staff, parents, and students.
- A common, clear, understanding of purpose, vision, and mission.
- A warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- A culture of continuous improvement.
- Has a strategy to help all students succeed and meet their educational endeavors.
- Has strategic planning to help students improve.
- Reviews and monitors academic progress.
- Uses various techniques to ensure learning and course concept mastery.
- Encourages parents to become involved in the students progress and development.
- Is self paced.