Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online School For Virginia Students
Forest Trail Academy, a non-traditional online k-12 school in Virginia serves world class curriculum to the students with an emphasis on individualized learning.
Virginia K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is an online K-12 education provider for the students in Virginia, different states in USA and abroad. We are fully accredited with AdvancED, NCPSA, MSA CESS and Accreditation International (AI). The accreditations exemplify the quality of education offered by the school. It provides online elementary school (kindergarten to Grade 5), online middle school (Grade 6 to Grade 8), and high school (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
We nurture the inquisitive minds of the students of Virginia to excel in their studies and encourage them in their areas of interest. We are committed to providing quality education to students and to helping them to succeed in the education and their lives. We also provide student-athletes the opportunity to maximize their potentials both academically & athletically.
What We Offer To Our Students:
- An interactive curriculum designed by the online education experts
- We provide academic and career focused instruction to students from certified professionals.
- Robust list of online courses and learning programs that meet academic success.
- Each course has been developed and reviewed by the subject disciplined field experts.
- Offer U.S diploma for international students to earn American Diploma, eliminating tedious efforts to travel USA to earn American degree.
- Our Dual Enrollment Programs help students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- We strive for students to receive the education that creates the additional options for their lives.
- Students are allowed to access our self-paced online courses from accessed anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- We encourage working-students to pursue their career in other fields and simultaneously earn education.
- Our Credit Recovery courses help students to regain their missing / lost credits.
- Assignments are designed to maximize the critical thinking, analytic and communication skills.
- Active support from teachers, academic advisors, and the administrative staff.
- Encourage students in extra-curricular activities.
- We nurture the students to prepare them to succeed athletically and academically by providing the sport’s training and education to the post graduate student athletes.
- We are committed to work and thrive for each student’s success.
- The credits and degree earned from the school have a great acceptance by the colleges and universities nationwide.
Synopsis Of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers an array of courses which includes elementary school, middle school and high school. Apart from these, it also provides Summer school/Credit recovery courses, Individual courses, Advanced Placement (AP) courses. The courses lay a strong foundation for students in their pursuit of education.
In the elementary school students from Kindergarten to Grade 5 will learn the basics of the education. Our engaging lessons bring up the interest in the children and last a lifetime. The young minds are nurtured with the solid foundation for the future education.
Students in the elementary school will acquire the study skills and learn the fundamental academics of reading, writing, reading comprehension, and when working in their core subjects of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
The middle school course for students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 serves as preparatory courses for high school and as the bridge between elementary and high school. Students become increasingly disciplined and independent during these grade levels.
Students enrolled in middle school courses complete grade level for four core subjects – Language arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies along with the option to select elective courses.
High school courses serve as preparatory courses which nurture students to make them college and career ready. Students will learn in the format that fits their unique learning styles. Students are provided with the skills to achieve their unique goals.
Students in high school courses learn topics of the core subjects – English, Math, Science and Social Studies with the option to select elective courses from a diverse list of online elective courses based on their interests The high school degree earned from the school has a huge acceptance by the colleges and universities nationwide.
Our core mission is to provide quality education to students with great flexibility to earn the top-quality education they deserve. We will help you to turn your energy into an academic career that will help shape your future and make your dreams come true.
For any other information, you can contact our admissions advisors via apply to k-12 online courses. Call us at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501 to enroll today!
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships