Online School Tennessee
Forest Trail Academy is a leading online school serving K-12 education throughout Tennessee, other parts of USA, and abroad. We are a fully accredited online school that offers students a quality education and provide an opportunity to earn education at the comfort of their own homes with a choice of wide range of courses. Our courses include online elementary school (kindergarten to Grade 5), online middle school (Grade 6 to Grade 8), and online high school (Grade 9 to Grade 12). Apart from these courses, we also provide Individual courses, Summer school/Credit recovery courses, and Advanced Placement (AP) Courses.
We are regionally and nationally accredited with AdvancED, MSA CESS, NCPSA and Accreditation International (Ai). If you are looking for a quality education and an alternative to traditional schooling, Forest Trail Academy offers wide range of K-12 courses and encourages you in achieving academic success.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- An interactive and challenging curriculum developed by qualified education experts.
- Instruction from qualified and licensed instructors and facilitators to teach the courses.
- Our courses are aligned to the Common Core State Standards and the state’s standards.
- Provide assignments to maximize student’s critical thinking abilities, communication and analytic skills.
- Offer positive learning environment for all students.
- Support from advisors and teachers to parents and the students.
- Our credit recovery courses help students to get back on track.
- Offer Advanced Placement (AP) courses for career-minded students.
- Offer U.S diploma for international student’s online, eliminating tedious efforts to travel America.
- Our Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity to college-minded students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- We encourage working students to pursue their career in acting, modeling, athletes, etc., and simultaneously earn education.
- We are committed to ensure academic success with the collaborative efforts of students and families.
- Credits are transferable and degree earned from Forest Trail Academy has a high college and universities admissions rate throughout USA.
Synopsis of the Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers a set of online K-12 courses that includes online elementary school, middle school, and high school courses. The courses are aligned to the Common Core State Standards and the state’s education standards. Our courses lay a strong foundation for future education and career.
Online Elementary School Program
Elementary school courses are taught to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5 with the focus on teaching the basics and fundamentals of education. The lessons are designed to stimulate interest in the students towards earning education that lasts lifetime.
Students in the elementary school learn to read, write, and acquire study skills necessary to do the core subjects- Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
Online Middle School Program
Middle school courses lay a foundation for high school and bridge the gap between elementary and high school courses. Students in our middle school become more independent and interested to learn by themselves.
Students enrolled in middle school are taught with advanced topics for grade level core subjects – Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. They also have an option to select electives from a wide range.
Online High School Program
Online high school serves as preparatory courses for college. We teach every student to make them college and career ready. Our students are not confined to a classroom. In contrast, they can earn their education from anywhere around the world without any physical presence.
The high school curriculum is composed of engaging lessons that stimulates students’ interests that last for a lifetime. Students have an option to select customized curriculum of their interest including elective course from diverse list of online elective courses based on their interest to peruse.
Our primary goal is to develop minds with active, creative and analytic skills. We respect individual needs of the children and help them to become productive citizens. We strive to have our teachers, parents and school community to actively get involved in their student’s learning.