Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online School For South Carolina Students
With the quality online k-12 school education, Forest Trail Academy delivers the award winning curriculum to the students of South-Carolina and ensures them to succeed at their own pace.
South Carolina K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is regionally and nationally accredited K-12 Online School serving students of South Carolina, other parts of USA, and abroad. Our mission is to provide high quality, standard-based curriculum to students enrolled with us. We offer online elementary school (kindergarten to Grade 5), middle school (Grade 6 to Grade 8) and high school (Grade 9 to Grade 12). Apart from the full-time courses, we do offer Individual courses, Summer school, Credit Recovery Courses, and Advanced placement (AP) courses.
We are accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancED), MSA CESS, Accreditation International and NCPSA. Our accreditations exemplify the level of quality education offered by us. Our courses are taught by highly qualified and licensed teachers using innovative methodologies to facilitate our students. Students enrolled with us will earn K12 education at their own pace, beyond geographical boundaries.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- Interactive curriculum with student–teacher interaction.
- Offer a robust catalog of courses that meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Our credit recovery courses help students to get back on track.
- Advanced Placement (AP) program for college preparatory students.
- Our U.S diploma may be earned by international students located in their own countries eliminating tedious efforts of traveling to the USA.
- Support from highly qualified and certified teachers, counselors, administrative staff and the school community.
- Courses meet all the state requirements.
- We encourage working students to pursue their career of acting, modeling, athlete, etc. and simultaneously earn education.
- We encourage students to participate in extra-curricular activities.
- We strive to meet the needs of every student.
- We stimulate interests in students offering innovative technology and methodologies for instruction.
- We provide education and sports training to high school and post graduate student-athletes.
- Degree earned from Forest Trail Academy is accepted by colleges and Universities nationwide.
Synopsis Of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers students with an increased set of opportunities to earn online degrees being at their own pace in a flexible and comfortable online environment.
In online elementary school, our courses lay a foundation for further education. We teach children from Kindergarten to Grade 5 using digital medium where young minds enjoy the digital learning environment.
Students enrolled in online elementary school program will gain quality education. Our elementary courses include engaging lessons that stimulate interest in learning. The lessons cover Reading, Writing, Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
In middle school course, students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 will learn skills and knowledge that are necessary in preparing for high school. Our middle school courses allows student to build skills in particular subjects and can quickly proceed through various facets of education.
Students in middle school can expand their learning and become advance learners who can study independently. Students continue to pursue specialized interests focusing their studies in core subjects Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social studies and have an option to participate in an area of interest and earn a grade for it.
In online high school courses, students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 have an opportunity to select customized curriculum and subjects based on their interests of study. Students become active and interactive participant in learning. Our high school courses serve as a college preparatory course.
Students in high school will learn advance subjects and become college and career ready. The course activates knowledge gained in the previous grades and serves as a basic foundation for postsecondary institutions and the work force. English, Mathematics, Science and Social studies reinforce prior knowledge while preparing for advanced studies. We also provide an option to select from a wide range of online elective courses via our high school course curriculum.
Our primary goal and strategy of improving lives is to provide quality education throughout USA and abroad. We strive to reach every student’s intellectual and emotional growth and promote educated and productive citizens. We offer learning that is fun to our students that empower their education and personal growth while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem.
For further information regarding courses and queries, you are welcome to contact our Admission Advisors, who will help you in selecting courses and answering your queries. You may apply online for K-12 courses offered by Forest Trail Academy. You may also contact us at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships