Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Personal Development Course Curriculum
This elective credit course provides the student with a review of the fundamental computational operations. At the same time, students will work with applications of mathematics in everyday life. Topics to be studied include: personal finance, housing, transportation, taxes, insurance, investments, purchasing and budgeting. Calculators will be used extensively.
Read more about consumer math course outline
- This course is designed to help students explore a variety of careers to consider and begin planning a career path.
- This course is great whether you already know what you want to do, or if you are undecided.
- This course is designed to students become proficient in core areas to ensure success after high school. These skills include:
(1) Solving Problems And Thinking Skillfully
(2) Communicating Effectively, Applying Technology
(3) Working Responsibly
(4) Planning And Managing A Career
(5) Managing Resources
Read more about career planning course outline
This course consists of 18 weeks of class work designed to teach the rules of the road and safe driving techniques. Driver simulators – an educational program for the development of proper perceptual and judgmental proficiencies – are used. Upon completion of the bookwork, a student will be eligible to take the “behind-the-wheel” training.
The purpose of this course is to enable students to develop knowledge and skills in the use of computer applications. The content includes, but not limited to, the following: -Input and output devices -principles, concepts, and processes of computer applications -ethical use of computers -telecommunications concepts and use of the Internet.
Read more about computer applications course outline
High School Core Courses and Elective Programs:
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships