Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online Summer School For Credit Recovery
ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL
Summer School programs are classes offered by schools to either help students make up for lost credit or improve their credit scores. Students often miss out on graduating a class an account of not having the required number of credits. This may be due to absence or failure due to different reasons. In such cases, students can enroll for extra classes during the summer to help them catch up by securing the credits they need.
On the other hand, summer school classes can also be used for advancement. These programs can be used to obtain credit for certain classes to accelerate progress toward securing a particular degree or alternatively, to lessen the academic load during the regular school year. Either way, these credits are taken into account and help students improve their grade point average (GPA) or their transcripts.
Earn academic credit from your home
or anywhere else during summer
Forest Trail Academy gives students a great chance over the summer to catch up, get ahead,
try a new language, or explore electives so that they can get ahead for the upcoming year.
ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL
Considering an online summer school for your child? See why Forest Trail Academy is the right choice for your child.
Online courses are guided through a structured and a flexible procedure according to the needs.
More Individual Attention
Your opportunity to learn is enhanced. Personalized attention is provided to students.
Forest Trail Academy is fully accredited k-12 online school in the United States.
Online courses are cost-effective, affordable and viable alternative to attending traditional schools.
Highly trained, certified teachers are available to support your online learning program.
Wide range of courses are available for online summer school students.
How Summer School Can Benefit You
There are several ways in which Summer School programs can benefit you –
- They can help you perform better in your exams and improve your grades. The intensive tuition amidst an educational environment can work wonders for you, especially when you’re away from the usual distractions.
- They provide you with a platform to strengthen your knowledge about a subject you’re having difficulty grasping. Additionally, you can also use this as a platform to develop new academic skills geared toward helping you succeed both academically and in the real world.
- They are a great way to prepare for a university application or an entrance exam. Relevant academic achievements can certainly boost your university application and help you stand out from the rest of the applications. Also, summer school programs can offer some great prep courses when getting ready to appear for entrance exams like the SAT.
- You can also use them as a way to get a head start on your next school year, especially when you have subjects that are entirely new to you. Familiarizing yourself with your course material before you go back to school is a good way to lay a strong foundation and build confidence.
- Sometimes, students use this avenue to learn subjects not offered at their school. It’s a great way to broaden your horizon and learn about different subjects you ordinarily would not have access to at your school.
- In addition to academic skills, summer school also allows you to develop social skills vital to your overall development. You can make new friends, go on excursions and foster strong bonds with your peers while interacting with students from different nationalities and different cultures.
- Needless to say, academic achievements offer you the opportunity to draft a much stronger application when applying to universities. They are a great way to make your application stand out and give you an edge over your peers.
Get Enroll Today With Forest Trail Academy
We’re glad you have decided to enroll in Forest Trail Academy for your Summer school credit recovery, please submit your contact details through our Apply Online Form and our team will contact you at their earliest convenience.
If you have any queries regarding the courses and the enrollment process, you can contact our Education Counselor. We are also available on call at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships