Online School for Ohio Students
Forest Trail Academy is an online school serving K-12 education to not only students of Ohio, but also around nation and international students. They can earn high-quality education beyond the geographical boundaries through flexible online environment. Our certified and licensed teachers provide quality grade level instruction. Students receive online access to the school and learn lessons in an online environment with good “teacher and student” interaction. The courses and curriculum are aligned to common core standards and next generation sunshine standards. The resources and services offered by school create well-rounded student experience.
We are proudly accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED and Accreditation International (Ai). Our accreditations exemplify the quality of education we provide. Forest Trail Academy’s courses are delivered using technology and curriculum can be customized to meet the needs of every student. Our Courses includes Online Elementary School (Kindergarten – Grade5), Online Middle School (Grade6 – Grade 8), Online High School (Grade9 – Grade12), Dual Enrollment Courses, Advanced Placement Courses, Credit Recovery / Individual Courses, Adaptive / Prescriptive Courses, Diploma Courses and Summer school courses. Our courses and curriculum are designed by highly qualified and leading experts in online instruction.It is designed to increase student engagement with the courses and lessons, individualized learning, to ensure that students are academically on track, curriculum aligned to the state standards and reach their graduation requirements.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- An alternative school education to the traditional in an online environment.
- Curriculum developed by online education experts.
- Quality education in a flexible and comfortable environment.
- Robust catalog of courses to meet the academic goals of every student.
- Instruction from the licensed and highly qualified teachers.
- Online K-12 Courses: online elementary school courses, online middle school courses, online high school course.
- Apart from the regular courses we also provide:
- Advanced Placement Courses: AP courses for college preparatory students to make them college and career ready.
- Dual Enrollment Courses: This course helps students to earn the college credits whilst in high school.
- Credit Recovery Courses: Course to help students to regain the lost credits.
- Individual Courses: To earn extra credits and pursue subjects of their interest.
- Adaptive/Prescriptive Courses: Courses for students needing remediation and for accelerated learners needing Advanced curriculum.
- International Program: U.S diploma for international students along with Apostille Certificate to get their degree accepted in their own countries.
- Summer School Courses: A 2 month summer school program to earn extra credits or lost credits.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy is a virtual school offering cyber school courses for students to enroll and earn the top-notch education in stress-free flexible online environment.
Online Elementary School Program
Online Elementary school: Elementary school courses are offered to students from Kindergarten – Grade 5. It forms the basis of primary education for the students between ages 4 to 11. In elementary school, education foundation is laid and it develops love for learning in the young minds.
Elementary school curriculum covers basics of education such as reading, writing, language, mathematics, science and social studies. Lessons are: designed for engagement of students, designed with fun, interactive activities to turn learning in to an exercise of creativity and enjoyment.
Online Middle School Program
Online Middle School: Middle school course serves as a bridge between elementary school and high school. Middle school courses are designed as a recap for elementary grade levels and as a preparatory course for high school.
In middle school, students become more independent to study and start individualized learning. Middle school curriculum is developed to attain advance academic skills necessary for high school success. Students improve their reading, writing and analytic skills and the core curriculum include English, Math, Science and Social Studies along with an opportunity to select a couple of Online Elective Courses of their interest.
Online High School Program
Online High School: High school is exciting and final step of k-12 education. In high school, student strengthen their analytic, academic and intellectual skills. Students have freedom to select their customized curriculum to pursue the areas of their interest.
High school curriculum includes the core subjects, and a couple of elective subjects from a wide range of electives. High school course serves as a preparatory course for college. Forest Trail Academy provides an opportunity to earn the college credits whilst in high school by using the Dual Enrollment Courses.
Our mission is to provide top-notch quality education to the students andfulfil the requirements of every student. We believe that learning is maximized when it is provided in a flexible and comfortable environment enriched with the support of teachers and parents.
For further information you are always welcome to contact our Academic Advisor who will help you in the enrollment process. You can also Apply Online for K-12 Courses. If you have any queries you can also reach us at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.