Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online School For North Carolina Students
Forest Trail Academy offers online k-12 school help students of North-Carolina match their learning goals and busy lifestyles by enrolling in to a flexible online program.
North Carolina K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is of the leading online schools in USA that offers k-12 education to the students of North Carolina, nationwide and abroad. Our courses include online elementary school for the students from kindergarten to Grade 5, online middle school for the students from Grade 6 to Grade 8, online high school for the students from Grade 9 to Grade 12. Apart from the full time courses, we do offer Credit recovery courses, summer school courses, individual courses and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
We are a fully accredited online school. Our accreditations validate the quality of education offered by Forest Trail Academy. Our courses meet academic requirements and education standards. Courses and curriculum is designed and taught by highly qualified and experienced, licensed teachers. Students enrolled from North Carolina or anywhere around the world will attend the classes through online environment. Students are allowed to learn in the online flexible environment at their own pace to earn education. We ignite the minds of the children with an education of depth and texture.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- An interactive curriculum designed by certified and experienced education experts.
- Courses are taught by qualified instructors and mentors.
- Our k-12 courses are aligned to the common core standards and next generation sunshine standards.
- Flexible, comfortable, interactive online environment for the students.
- We encourage students in achieving their goals.
- We encourage students to pursue their career in other fields and simultaneously earn their education.
- Offer education and sports training to post graduate student-athletes.
- We provide U.S diploma for national and international students.
- Our dual enrollment program helps students to earn college credits or an associate’s degree whilst enrolled in high school.
- Our credit recovery courses help students to regain the lost or missing credits.
- Our Advance Placement courses accelerate students in earning college credits whilst in high school.
- We are committed to serve by understanding every student individual needs and capabilities.
- Active Support from Counselor, teachers and administrative staff.
- Degree earned from Forest Trail Academy has a huge acceptance into the colleges nationwide.
Synopsis Of Online Courses:
The elementary school, course is offered to students from kindergarten to Grade 5. Our elementary courses serve as an initial step for young learners to meet academic and intellectual growth. Students get access to web-based course material that enhances the love for learning.
Student enrolled in the elementary school will learn reading, writing skills and focus on fundamentals of core subjects like language arts, math, science and social studies and acquire knowledge through technology-driven learning.
In middle school, students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 are prepared for high school coursework. Middle school is a critical time for advancing academic skills necessary for high school success.
The middle school curriculum is designed to improve reading, writing, critical thinking and analytic skills of the student. The core subjects English, Math, Science and Social studies help to build a strong foundation for high school education
In the online high school, students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 have more control over the classes they take and how they spend their time. We provide the flexibility in scheduling the classes when and where they want.
Students in high school will concentrate on advance level of math, science, social studies and language arts and they have an option to select online elective courses they are interested in. Advance placement and extracurricular activities also available to enhance the student skills and help them in earning the credits. High school course serves as a college preparatory course and nurtures the student to make them college and career ready.
Our core goal is to develop each child to their fullest potential and make them grow intellectually and enjoy the education offered in flexible and interactive online environment. We strive to attain the high academic achievement and personal growth of every child.
For any further information and queries you are always welcome to contact our Admission Advisor who will help you in selecting the course. You may apply for the Online K-12 Courses with our school TODAY! You can also reach us on call at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships