New York K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is an accredited online K-12 school serving students of New York, other parts of nation and abroad. We offer Online Elementary School (Kindergarten – Grade 5), Online Middle School (Grade 6 – Grade 8), Online High School (Grade 9 – Grade 12). Our accredited K-12 Online courses are taught by certified and licensed teachers who facilitate our courses in an online environment. We focus on every child to help them reach their fullest potential.
We are regionally and nationally accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED, and Accreditation International (AI). Our accreditations legitimize the quality of education we provide. We help students to learn by allowing them to learn in their own learning styles and capabilities. This affords them to enjoy learning and to have passion to pursue their interests. Our flexible education programs help students to achieve their dreams and goals.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- Interactive curriculum and platform is developed by highly qualified education experts.
- Students attain instruction from online instructors from professional and licensed teachers.
- Offer flexible, interactive and comfortable online environment.
- Robust list of courses and learning programs that meet academic goals.
- We merely work for academic and intellectual growth of every student.
- Active support from teachers, Academic Advisors, and administrative staff.
- Credit Recovery courses help students to regain lost or missed credits.
- Advance Placement (AP) courses available for college preparatory students to make them college and career ready.
- Offer U.S diploma for national and international students to earn American diploma.
- We provide an opportunity to earn college credits whilst in high school through Dual Enrollment Programs
- We encourage working students to pursue their career whilst simultaneously earning an education.
- We fulfill individual needs of every student via our self-paced method.
- Our courses are accessible from anywhere around the world; all you just need is a laptop/desktop with an internet connection.
- We encourage students in extra-curricular activities.
- Our elective courses lay path for diverse careers.
- Degree earned from Forest Tail Academy has a huge acceptance in the best colleges and universities nationwide.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers robust list of courses that include full-time courses, individual classes based on student’s needs. Students can enroll anytime with from Credit recovery courses to registering for elective courses.
Online Elementary School Program
In the Elementary School Courses from Kindergarten to Grade 5, students learn the basics and foundation for education. Our engaging lessons develop love for learning among students. This is an initial phase for young students to met academic and intellectual growth.
Students in our online elementary school courses develop reading, writing, storytelling, and analytic skills and focus on fundamental concepts of core subjects: English, Math, Science and social studies. Students acquire knowledge through technology driven learning.
Online Middle School Program
Middle school serves students from Grade 6 to Grade 8, where they cultivate and sustain a strong preparation for success in high school and beyond. Our middle school curriculum is a head start for effective study skills.
Students in middle school course will perform activities that promote self-awareness and build high achievement. They learn advance topics in core subjects such as: English, Mathematics, Science and Social studies, and they have an option to select a couple of Online elective courses of their interests.
Online High School Program
In high school, students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 will learn the advanced topics of education. This phase is the final and critical in K-12 education where student becomes college and career ready.
Students in high school have a great opportunity to choose a customized curriculum based on their subjects of interest. They learn in the formats that fits their unique needs and learning styles. High school students can earn college credits whilst in high school through Dual Enrollment Programs.
Our mission is to develop young minds with active and creative minds. We ensure for intellectual and academic growth of every student. We strive for student’s success academically and athletically. We are committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and provide best education for our students.