New Jersey K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is a leading online school in United States serving K-12 education to students of not only New Jersey, but also other states of the nation and International students. We are a fully accredited online school offering an opportunity to earn education at the comfort of your home. Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn at yourown pace and time. We provide quality online instruction to elementary school, middle school and high school students.
We are fully accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED, and Accreditation International (Ai). These accreditations validate the quality of education we provide. Students enrolled with the k-12 courses are taught by licensed and certified teachers. Our teachers interact with students by providing extra help and encouragement to complete their course successfully. Our online courses include Online Elementary School Courses, Online Middle School Courses, and Online High School Courses. Apart from these regular courses we also provide Dual Enrollment Courses, Advanced Placement Courses, International Programs, Credit Recovery / Individual Courses, Summer school Courses, Adaptive/Prescriptive Courses.
- We offer fully accredited program for Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Flexible education programs for middle and high school students to help them achieve their dreams and goals.
- We offer quality online courses, whether the student wants to study full-time or just needs the individual courses.
- We offer positive learning environment for all students.
- We provide assignments to improve their analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Our High School Programs are college preparatory programs which means that studentsare already aware of college level education before they enter a college.
- Our Full-time courses: Online Elementary School Courses, Online Middle School Courses, Online High School Courses.
- Apart from the full-time courses we do provide the following:
- Dual Enrollment College Diploma: We offer Dual Enrollment College Diploma for college-bound students.
- Advanced Placement Courses: These courses are registered with the College Board and offered to college preparatory students to make them college and career ready.
- Credit Recovery Courses: Courses help students who are falling behind the credits and to get them back on track.
- Individual Courses: Students can earn the extra credits by enrolling into Individual courses.
- Adaptive / Prescriptive Courses: These courses help students needing remediation and for advanced learners for more accelerated learning.
- International programs: Diploma programs offered to international students along with Apostille Certificate for their degree acceptance in their own countries.
- Summer School Courses: These are 2 months courses in summer to earn extra credits or lost credits.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers wide range of fully accredited courses to students of not only New Jersey, but nationwide and worldwide. Courses are aligned to common core standards and the curriculum is designed to meet the needs of every student.
Online Elementary School Program
Online Elementary School courses are offered to the students from kindergarten to Grade – 5. Elementary school course curriculum is designed to lay a strong foundation for education. The students of New Jersey are given an opportunity to earn world class education being at the comfort of their home.
Students in elementary school will learn the basics of reading, writing and they are taught fundamental core subjects as a good start for education. Students are developed with social skills to become good citizens.
Online Middle School Program
Middle school is the phase where students become more independent and tend for individualized learning. The lessons learned in middle school lay a strong foundation for high school education. Students are taught using innovative methodologies that involves technology.
Students learn advanced topics of the core subjects: English, Math, Science and Social Studies. Along with these core subjects they have an opportunity to select a couple of elective courses from the wide range of electives.
Online High School Program
High School courses are offered to students from Grade 9 to Grade 12. Students have independence to select customized curriculum based on their interest of study. High school course act as a college preparatory course and lays a strong foundation for college level education.
High school course curriculum is developed to improve their analytical and critical thinking skills to make them college and career ready. Along with the core curriculum, students can select a couple of elective courses to lay a path for diverse career options. High school students can enroll with Dual Enrollment Courses to earn college credits whilst in high school.
Our mission is to provide quality education to the students and nurture them to achieve their academic goals. Students enrolled with Forest Trail Academy are not confined to a single class room and are offered the flexibility to access courses from anywhere around the world beyond the geographical boundaries.