Online School Minnesota
Forest Trail Academy is a fully accredited online school serving students in Minnesota, other parts of nation, and abroad. The innovative learning methodologies using technology, quality education, and curriculum benefit students in the state of Minnesota. We offer online elementary school (kindergarten to Grade 5), middle school (Grade 6 to Grade 8) and high school (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
The students of Forest Trail Academy have an opportunity to earn education in a flexible and comfortable online environment. Online K-12 Course curricula meet rigorous state education standards. Our students maximize their academic potential and meet their expected high standards by innovative online learning program. We are committed in providing quality education to students and in helping them to succeed in college and their future professions. We thrive for students’ academic success without any physical presence in the classroom. They are able to learn at their own pace beyond geographical boundaries.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- Interactive and challenging curriculum designed by highly qualified education experts.
- Instruction from certified and licensed teachers who are experienced in providing online instruction.
- Active support from teachers, advisors, principal, and administrative staff.
- Our college preparatory and career advising courses lay a strong foundation of knowledge to support future learning.
- Our self paced online courses, can be accessed anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Credit Recovery courses to help students to regain failed and missing credits and get them back on track.
- Our Dual Enrollment Program offer students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- U.S diploma program for International students that eliminates tedious efforts of travelling America to earn American degree.
- We have a vibrant secured student community where every student can interact with their peers, exchange their ideas.
- We give extraordinary commitment to each student’s success.
- Students are exposed to a wide range of co and extra-curricular activities.
- We nurture students to become successful athletically and academically by offering education and sports training to high school and post graduate student athletes.
- The degree earned from our accredited online school has a huge acceptance in colleges and Universities nationwide.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers students flexibility to learn at their own pace and access to comprehensive courses that meet the state standards. We work on providing quality education, exemplary curriculum which meets and exceed expectations for future success. Our online K-12 courses include Online Elementary School, Online Middle School, and Online High School. Apart from these full-time courses, we do provide Individual / Credit Recovery courses, Summer school courses, Advanced Placement (AP) courses, and Dual Enrollment program.
Online Elementary School Program
Forest Trail Academy offers elementary education to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5. We believe in providing young minds with a solid foundation and knowledge required for continuous learning.
Students in elementary school will learn the basics and acquire the study skills. The courses are aligned with engaging lessons which develop a love of learning that nature lifelong learning. The curriculum is focused on teaching fundamentals of the core subjects Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
Online Middle School Program
In the middle school courses, students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 will become increasingly independent with their studies and start to take more interest and responsibility for their studies. The middle school courses serve as high school preparatory courses.
Students are introduced to advanced topics of core subjects through innovative ways of learning with engaging lessons. Students have an option to add elective subjects from wide range electives of their interests.
Online High School Program
High school courses serve as a college preparatory course that provides advanced topics and engaging lessons to teenagers. Students are not confined to a physical class room. Instead they can learn, connect with their peers, and share their knowledge and interests everyday over the internet.
The course curriculum is fine-tuned to lead every student towards their success. The subjects English, Math, Science and Social studies form the core of the high school curriculum along with online elective courses of their interest and provide a solid foundation and nurture students to college and career ready.
Our main goal is to bring up the hidden potential of every child. We work for the students of Minnesota and their families and help them to succeed. Our experienced advisors inspire our students and encourage them to succeed in the education and career.
For any further information or queries you may contact our education Admissions Advisors, who will respond to your queries and assist you in the enrollment process. You can also apply online to the k-12 courses of your interest. We are available online as well as on call at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.