Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online School For Indiana Students
Forest Trail Academy offers K-12 online school for students in Indiana to experience the power of online education.
Indiana K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy offers students in the state of Indiana an opportunity to earn K-12 education online through which they experience the benefits of online learning. Forest Trail Academy affords online elementary school (Kindergarten – Grade 5), online middle school (Grade 6 – Grade 8), and online high school (Grade 9 – Grade 12). Apart from the full time courses, it also affords summer school, credit recovery courses, individual courses, and Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Students are given flexibility to learn at their own pace and convenience. The course curriculum is aligned to the Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
If you are looking for better alternative to traditional schooling, Forest Trail Academy offers a wide range of courses with an interactive curriculum. The degree earned from Forest Trail Academy allows students to attend Colleges and Universities of their choice.
What we offer to our students:
- Course Developers are provided by experienced education experts.
- Curriculum is designed for an interactive holistic online learning environment.
- Affordable, convenient online courses that serve as a great alternative to traditional school experience.
- Courses are accessible from anywhere around the world; all you need is a laptop/desktop with an internet connection.
- Offer quality courses taught by the Highly Qualified Professional Licensed Teachers.
- Offer summer school courses to earn extra credits.
- Offer Credit Recovery courses for students to regain their missing/lost credits.
- Offer U.S diploma for national and international students to earn American Diploma, eliminating tedious efforts to travel USA to earn American.
- Offer credit, course, and graduation acceleration.
- Support from Admission Advisors in resolving academic queries.
- Regionally and internationally accredited online degree accepted by the best colleges and universities.
- Support, Flexibility, and Encouragement in achieving academic success.
Synopsis Of Online Courses:
These courses are offered to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5. The courses lay strong foundation for high academic performance. Students in Indiana have attained and will continue to attain world class education from Highly Qualified Professional Licensed Teachers in our interactive online environment.
Our elementary school students are taught with the basic academic subject disciplines and fundamental social skills. During elementary school, students will be focused on fundamentals of the core subjects such as English, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
Middle school courses provide education to the students in the state of Indiana from Grade 6 to Grade 8. These courses serve as bridge between the elementary and high school courses. It also lay the foundation as prerequisite for high school courses.
Students are introduced to a new and innovative way of learning. They are taught with the advanced topics in the core subjects English, Math, Science, and Social studies. Our middle school students are an option to add an elective course of their interest as a part of their middle school course curriculum.
Online high school courses are taught to the students in the state of Indiana from Grade 9 to Grade 12. The online high school course serves as a college preparatory course and nurtures the Student College and career ready.
Our accredited high school courses are taught by the highly qualified teachers and the curriculum is aligned to the common core standards.
The curriculum is composed of engaging lessons of English, Math, Science, Social and Foreign Language subjects, which stimulates the interest of the students for their successful course completion along with an option to select elective course from a diverse list of electives.
Our primary goal is to provide world class education to students in the state of Indiana with a sense of independence and flexibility by allowing them to choose a customized curriculum of the subjects they wish to study whilst simultaneously aligning with graduation requirements. Students at Forest Trail Academy are not confined to a physical classroom setting, but instead they are offered with a flexibility to access their courses over internet and earn their degree from anywhere around the world.
For further information and queries, please contact the Admissions Advisor. You may apply for the K-12 Online Courses with our school TODAY!. You can also reach us on call at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships