Search Online Courses And Queries About Online Schooling
Online School For Florida Students
Forest Trail Academy offers online k-12 school in Florida that provides students with a variety of exciting options for obtaining an education without physically attending regular class.
Florida K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is a leading online school serving students of Florida, around nation, abroad. It is registered as a private school with the Florida Department of Education. We offer online K-12 courses for students which are accessible from anywhere around the world. Our courses are rigorous and taught by certified and licensed teachers. Forest Trail Academy affords self-paced curriculum that is able to be accessed from any place anywhere with any schedule. Our online courses include Online Elementary School (kindergarten to Grade 5), Online Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8), and Online High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
We are proud to announce that we are accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED, and Accreditation International (AI). Our accreditations validate the quality K-12 courses we offer. We aim to deliver a high quality education using technology that provides the skills and knowledge need for success. Forest Trail Academy gives flexibility to students by providing alternative education, where students can attend school from the comfort of their home and learn at their own pace.
What We Offer To Our Students:
- An interactive curriculum designed by educational experts.
- Courses are taught by highly qualified certified and licensed teachers.
- Robust catalog of online courses that meets the academic goals of every student.
- Our elective courses lay path for variety of possible careers.
- Our Individual / Credit Recovery courses help students to earn extra credits in school time, after school time or during vacation and summer.
- We provide Advance Placement (AP) courses for college preparatory students to make them college and career ready.
- Our Dual enrollment program enables students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- We provide education to working students pursuing careers in other fields.
- We provide U.S diploma for national and international students by eliminating tedious efforts to travel USA for earning American degree.
- We encourage students in extracurricular activities.
- Active support from teachers, Academic Advisor and administrative staff.
- Technology based teaching that stimulates student’s interest towards education.
- We are committed to serve by working with the needs and capabilities of every student.
- Degree earned from our school has a huge acceptance in the best colleges and universities nationwide.
Synopsis Of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy offers online k-12 courses that include online elementary school, middle school and high school. Apart from these full-time courses, we do offer Credit Recovery/Individual courses, Summer School and Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Our entire course list implies there is something for every student.
Elementary school from Kindergarten to Grade 5 serves as an initial step in to education and develops love for learning among students. The young learners will acquire the necessary and fundamental skills.
Students in elementary school learn lessons that cover reading, writing, language, mathematics, science and social studies. Lessons are designed with fun, interactive activities that turn learning into exercise in creativity and enjoyment.
Middle school bridges the gap between the elementary and high school and prepares for high school course work. Students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 are provided with an increased flexibility attend the classes in the online learning environment.
Students in the middle school expand their learning across the curricula and proceed quickly through various facets of their education. They build advanced skills in the core subjects along with the opportunity to participate in an area of interest and earn an elective grade.
High school is the final and most exciting step of K-12 education. During these courses, students strengthen analytical, academic, and intellectual skills. Students have freedom to select the customized curriculum to focus on their interests while preparing for future.
Students in high school focus on core subjects, they can also choose from a large section of online elective courses of their interest. High school course serve as a college preparatory course where students can earn the college credits through Dual Enrollment Program whilst in high school.
Our mission is to provide best academic program and learning environment. We believe learning is maximized when it is provided in a flexible online environment enriched with support, encouragement and assistance that enables student’s success.
For further communication and queries, you may contact our Academic Advisors who will help you in the enrollment process. You may also Apply Online for K-12 Courses. We are available online and you may also reach us on phone at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Forest Trail Academy Accreditation and Memberships