Washington K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is one of the leading schools in United States. It is regionally, nationally and internationally accredited online school imparting quality k-12 education to students nationwide and worldwide. The online school encourages student-teacher interaction in an online environment. FTA allows student to complete education and earn degree without any physical presence in the school. We work with the students and their families to help them overcome their obstacles in education and work hard to make them successful and reach to their fullest potential. We offer k-12 online school education to students of Washington to reach their academic goal.
We are fully accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED, Accreditation International (Ai). Our accreditations exemplifying the quality education we provide. We provide an opportunity to students to receive rigorous online school education using innovative learning methodologies. Forest Trail Academy helps students by offering customized curriculum to students throughout the world, who would like to earn top-notch education without any physical presence, at their own pace, beyond the geographical boundaries.
What We Offer to Our Students:
- Online k-12 education using innovative learning methodologies and technology.
- Quality k-12 Courses endorses by various Accreditation Organizations.
- Courses taught by well-experienced and certified teachers and licensed teachers.
- Robust online environment to help students achieve their academic goals.
- K-12 education that meets state academic requirements.
- Wide range of courses lays path to possible careers.
- Robust catalog of courses include: Online Elementary School Courses, Online Middle School Courses, Online High School Courses.
- Along with regular k-12 courses the school also provides the following courses:
- Advanced Placement Courses: AP courses for students to make them college and career ready.
- Dual Enrollment Courses: Dual enrollment courses are offered to high school students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- Credit Recovery Courses: These courses are offered to students falling back in credits and to get them back on track.
- Individual Courses: Accelerated or Advanced learners can earn extra credits by enrolling for individual courses.
- International Programs: An opportunity for students of various countries to earn U.S Diploma along with Apostille Certificate for degree acceptance in their own countries.
- NCAA Approved Courses: NCAA Approved Courses are offered to high school student athletes to meet their initial academic requirements.
- Adaptive/Prescriptive Courses: This course is offered to the students needing remediation or advanced learners for accelerated learning.
- Summer School Courses: This is a 2 months course offered to students to earn extra credits or to earn lost credits.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
At Forest Trail Academy students will earn top notch education using state-aligned, comprehensive and accredited curriculum.
Online Elementary School Program
Online Elementary School education is offered to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5. The course curriculum is designed interactively to generate interest in the students, and lay a strong foundation for education. The students of Washington are provided with courses learned using innovative methodologies and technology in an online environment.
Elementary school students are taught with basic academic topics include reading, writing and core subjects (English, Math, Science and Social Studies) as a good start of education. The course curriculum is aligned to common core standards and next generation sunshine standards.
Online Middle School Program
Online Middle School is offered to students from Grade 6 to Grade 8. Middle school is a phase that bridges the gap between elementary school and high school education. Middle school courses lay a strong foundation for high school education.
Middle School students are taught by using innovative methodologies over the internet. Middle school curriculum is designed to focus on advanced topics in English, Math, Science and Social Studies. Along with core subjects, students can select a couple of elective from a robust list of online elective courses.
Online High School Program
Online high school education is offered to students from Grade 9 to Grade 12. This isthe most important and final step of k-12 education, where students are subjected to advanced courses. Students are provided with an independence to select customized curriculum of subjects based on their interest of study. Dual Enrollment Courses are available for the high school advanced learners to earn college credits whilst in high school.
High school curriculum is composed of advanced topics that serve as a preparatory course for college education. Along with core curriculum, students can select a couple of electives to learn through their interest.
Our mission is to provide quality k-12 education to students worldwide, meeting the needs of every individual student. We recognize that every student has a special talent inside them and we do encourage them to pursue their careers and earn education. We help students to reach their fullest potential and succeed. We offer flexibility in earning education and students are not confined to physical classrooms instead they can earn education beyond the geographical boundaries.